Site Migration Still taking place..expect some bugs

JonDMiller

Publisher/Founder
this is still ongoing, so there will still be a few bugs...if you changed your avatar since Monday, it's probably not going to show up...the photo on the front page needs fixed, and cant do that right now...some little things...if you notice anything, if you could post it in this thread that would be great

1 of 2 things is happening:

1) Global post times are off by 8 hours
2) I need to reset my time zone in my profile due to the switchover

I just looked at this too and my time in my profile is still set for central, so it's a global time thing that we must have to adjust on our end.

youtube clips not embedding. posting as links...In another forum that I go to there is a separate youtube button next to the link and pic buttons.

Doesn't look like I was the only one...I just had a hiccup of about 30 minutes of being unable to get on the site.

Doesn't look like I was the only one...I just had a hiccup of about 30 minutes of being unable to get on the site.

So now the time is off again. I posted in Hawkeyeshane's thread re: HawkeyeNation clock and it stuck my incorrectly timed posts in between 2 posts well above the bottom of the page that were correctly timed. Very strange...

So now the time is off again. I posted in Hawkeyeshane's thread re: HawkeyeNation clock and it stuck my incorrectly timed posts in between 2 posts well above the bottom of the page that were correctly timed. Very strange...

That happened to me also. Highly annoying. I am now the first post on a thread that I was actually like the 10th post on.

Latest posts