Since when did BTN

Read what he said above that - it sounds like he would just strip money from the school on probation and give it to the other schools in the conference. It actually sounds kind of reasonable and like it would actually make schools take compliance more seriously.

OK4P, they'd still cheat, but we'd at least reap the financial rewards!

I see this evening that the BTN is rebroadcasting OSU's 52-22 beat down of Illinois from 2012 . Since when did they start showing that kind of game on BTN. Is OSU exempt from the practice of just shwoing competitive games?

Hawks have blown out some teams - don't ever see those...BTN just showns the same 6 Iowa games over and over and over.

NC the B1G knows that OSU is their only hope for a true National Championship contender so they are going to pump up the OSU train all the way until their first loss, maybe even after.

<<If Iowa went undefeated they'd do the same>>

Yeah. Sure. And either I have a crappy TV or you're seeing things, because I honestly haven't seen that next to the logo. But I'm glad BTN is "honoring" a team that was on probation. Solid.

It was specifically labeled as OSU Undefeated Season, where it generally says BTN Classic or something along those lines. Probably just didn't have the logo up when you were watching.

Latest posts