Silas Redd to USC

Boy oh boy, I never saw that coming.
#shockingdevelopment

I wonder when they will announce which kid had his scholly taken away to make room. They will probably sweep it under the rug like in SEC land

I wonder when they will announce which kid had his scholly taken away to make room. They will probably sweep it under the rug like in SEC land

The NCAA gave a special exemption to all "receiving teams" who can now go over the 85 scholarship limit to accommodate transferring PSU players. They will have to fit under the 85 scholly limit next year, but not this year.

The NCAA gave a special exemption to all "receiving teams" who can now go over the 85 scholarship limit to accommodate transferring PSU players. They will have to fit under the 85 scholly limit next year, but not this year.

Oh my, keep up. USC is under sanctions and the took Silas Redd, they must stay under their 75 scholarship limit no matter what. So, they will be dropping someone since they are already at 75.

Oh my, keep up. USC is under sanctions and the took Silas Redd, they must stay under their 75 scholarship limit no matter what. So, they will be dropping someone since they are already at 75.

This is, unfortunately, 100% correct.

Oh, yeah. Forgot about that. But, they are preseason #1... How could they be coming off of sanctions???

I hate USC...

Oh, yeah. Forgot about that. But, they are preseason #1... How could they be coming off of sanctions???

I hate USC...

They're not coming off sanctions, just the bowl sanctions. Their scholarship limits are just starting this year. Scum is how they stay up that high even under sanctions.

Latest posts