Sign Here: Get Well Card for Dolph

Dolph, I work at KBOE in Oskaloosa. I truly love your call of the games! I'm praying for a complete and total recovery!

Get well soon Dolph. You and Eddie( and Bobby) help me through my working Saturdays and wouldn't be the same without you!

Dolph....speedy recovery. My favorite is listening to you and Eddie, mute the TV and enjoy your broadcasts!

I listen to you every Saturday from the moment you come on the air until you sign off. You and Eddie do a very good job. Keep up the good work and get better soon.

All the way from North Carolina, two fervent Hawkeye fans send our best wishes for a complete and speedy recovery!
Love ya, Dolph, and Go Hawks!

Dolph, you've already made something good out of this. I hit 50 last year and have been putting off my tests. I'm gonna make that appointment now. Thanks for your message.

Only fitting that you should be in my prayers along with Eddie. Beat this thing & Go Hawks!

When you get well I'll get you one of those hickory golf clubs you hit at the Iowa Transplant Open in Muscatine. Looking foreward to hearing you broadcast the Iowa games this fall. Get well soon.

Listening to the Hawks just wouldn't be the same without you, Dolph.

Thoughts and prayers coming your way from Atlanta, Georgia.

Latest posts