Siena lost to UNI by 17 this year...

I'm just frustrated...all this talk of having 2.5 million to 3 million to throw around and we get this guy? Where is the WOW hire? We better not be paying him north of $1 million.

Let's not focus on one loss to a very good team. Let's focus on the positive. Could someone please list all the good major conference teams that Siena has defeated during McCaffery's time at Siena?

Thanks in advance.

Let's not focus on one loss to a very good team. Let's focus on the positive. Could someone please list all the good major conference teams that Siena has defeated during McCaffery's time at Siena?

Thanks in advance.

Vanderbilt and Ohio State in the NCAA tourney both in the last 3 years. As far as regular season goes....?

They beat a Sweet 16 Stanford team a couple of years ago, they beat Vanderbilt that year. They beat Ohio State the next year and were close with Louisville, competed with Pittsburgh last year. They competed with Georgia Tech in Atlanta.

This year, they beat no one from a BCS conference or that made the tourny.
Siena's roster is full of players who were not recruited by schools from BCS conferences or that made the tourny so I suppose that is not surprising.
Please do not tell me that he got this job because of surprising wins in the first round of the tourny in 08 and 09? If he gets the same talent at Iowa that he got at Siena, this will be Lick redux. Please tell me he is bringing in midwest super-recruiters as his staff.

Latest posts