SI projecting us

I honestly dont think it matters very much about seeding above the 4 line, and I am not sure that even matters. It all depends on who you are playing and what the matchup is. We are going to have to play somebody good in the first round no matter what, and that will be an even matchup, even if we would have won some games here lately and gotten a 5 or 6 seed.

For us, we have to get engaged again and play harder. Clean up the mistakes, make crisper passes, be more active defensively, etc. I think that will get us in a flow and we will start hitting some shots. The officiating in the tournament will probably help us out and free us up because they typically dont allow the mugging that goes on in the second half of a big ten season.

I would rather be a 10 seed really at that, it puts us playing a 2 if we win the 7/10 matchup, which is really the same as having the 7 seed. Of the 1 seeds, I wouldnt want to play Gonzaga, UNC, Virginia or Kentucky, all because of their athleticism and their guard speed. Of the 2 seeds, they wont put us against MSU and LSU and Tennessee would be tough matchups for us for the same reason as the 1 seeds. But call me crazy, but I would choose Duke if I was going to pick a team to upset. First reason is that everyone would expect us to lose because of the hype, so we would have nothing to lose. Second, Duke does not shoot the 3 well and they are very imbalanced on offense with 3 guys taking all the shots. Still not an easy matchup but better than the others.

If we could only find a way to move the ball without passing or dribbling! :D:eek:o_O:mad::cool:
But seriously folks, I'll be here all week!
But seriously folks, my main concern [Defense of course!] is that CMC will literally fold under the pressure of either/both tournaments.

Who pays attention to SI anymore unless the words “swimsuit edition” follow SI?
In Florida, I trained with a group of riders on the bike. She always pass us on the road next to Beach almost every day. One day, she stopped at the red light next to the group and wave at us.
It made my day.

In Florida, I trained with a group of riders on the bike. She always pass us on the road next to Beach almost every day. One day, she stopped at the red light next to the group and wave at us.
It made my day.
One of the cutest/hotest ones ever.

For like the 4th year in a row I can't decide if the big 12 is even good...at all

Best non conference win:
Kstate: missouri (77)
Texas tech: nebraska (52)
Iowa State: Missouri (77)
Baylor: ole Miss (34)
TCU: nobody

Kansas was on a roll in the nonconference but they have fallen apart

So here we are again.....seems like it happens every year
Texas Tech is the only team I think can make much noise...possibly K State.