Shout out to the Dan Patrick show.

docholihawk

Sorry if this is the wrong forum but I didn't know where to put it.

Iowa must be getting a little national attention. On the Dan Patrick show he now has the Iowa Hawkeye helmet hanging up beside him. The Hawkeye logo is iconic, it should be on every sports talk show including the Paul Finebaum show.

Speaking of sports talk shows I can no longer watch ESPN First Take. I like Stephen A. Smith and Molly Qerim but Skip Bayless is impossible to watch. If I was a Cowboys or Patriots fan I'd probably like him. He's an incredible homer and when his teams lose he rolls out the excuses that would make a cyfan proud. He says he went to Vanderbilt but I'm guessing he' a fan of cyfan.

Sorry if this is the wrong forum but I didn't know where to put it.

Iowa must be getting a little national attention. On the Dan Patrick show he now has the Iowa Hawkeye helmet hanging up beside him. The Hawkeye logo is iconic, it should be on every sports talk show including the Paul Finebaum show.

Speaking of sports talk shows I can no longer watch ESPN First Take. I like Stephen A. Smith and Molly Qerim but Skip Bayless is impossible to watch. If I was a Cowboys or Patriots fan I'd probably like him. He's an incredible homer and when his teams lose he rolls out the excuses that would make a cyfan proud. He says he went to Vanderbilt but I'm guessing he' a fan of cyfan.

Stephen A. Smith is an idiot and I hardly ever watch him.

Smith has nothing of worth to add. Same with Bayless and I hardly watch these guys.

Espn stopped reporting sports a long time ago and started manufacturing sports stories.

Stephen A. Smith is an idiot and I hardly ever watch him.

Smith has nothing of worth to add. Same with Bayless and I hardly watch these guys.

Espn stopped reporting sports a long time ago and started manufacturing sports stories.
Exactly right. What they do now is report whatever is the politically right statement. Bayless leads off whenever something is good with the Cowboys or Patriots but if they lose it doesn't come up until later in the show when he rolls with the excuses. He sounds just like the losers on cyfan with his excuses. Smith likes to proclaim himself the voice of reason yet he blabbers on constantly and never comes up with anything of substance. Give me ESPN in 1980 when all you had was Sportscenter and Australian rules football. I have always been a Kenny Mayne fan, wish he was on more.