Shout out to Sargent. He played a hell of a game.

Sargent is doing a nice job. He's one of those guys that is good at everything, but not great at any one thing.

I may be in the minority, but I still think IKM has more overall potential. Way too early to call him "injury prone," but he really hasn't been healthy all season. He has a nice skill set.

I hate to say it, but watching Higdon tear up the conference, and Eno Benjamin run all over USC kind of makes me sick to my stomach.

The decision to throw the ball cost us the game. Send the Rock into the pile 4 times in a row and use a lot of clock in the meantime.....

:cool:

It's the pass on first down in that situation, that really gets me. Run the damn ball a couple times. If you want to do something a little different do a fullback dive. If Penn State throws you backward a couple times, than mix in the pass.

I like the fact that they are mixing things up a bit, but they still have it thought out before hand what they will and will not do. This is an obvious do not do. You have confusion, crowd noise, and Stanley was a mess out there. That was a time to keep things simple.

Latest posts