Shouldn't source of "leaks" be fired?

Jeebus

If, and I repeat, IF, there were failed drug tests following the most recent testing and IF those first time offenders names were leaked, shouldn't the person who leaked this private information be canned?

If, and I repeat, IF, there were failed drug tests following the most recent testing and IF those first time offenders names were leaked, shouldn't the person who leaked this private information be canned?

Absolutely, but you are assuming the "leak" is known...

I've honestly had enough hypotheticals to last me through the next several months, thanks.

For the love of God people. They were rumors. People who claimed to have "inside" sources or leaks were lying. It's bogus. They didn't even perform any unscheduled testing for anyone to fail.

The fact that people can't separate fact from rumor is mind numbingly annoying. I may have to schedule one of my week off sessions from this site.

For the love of God people. They were rumors. People who claimed to have "inside" sources or leaks were lying. It's bogus. They didn't even perform any unscheduled testing for anyone to fail.

The fact that people can't separate fact from rumor is mind numbingly annoying. I may have to schedule one of my week off sessions from this site.

Barta said they "test" every week but that is beside the point.

If the rumors were totally fabricated then we need to out the people that started them.

If the rumors were totally fabricated then we need to out the people that started them.

If you have that kind of interest, time, and energy...go for it.

+1,000,000

Let it go, people.

If you have that kind of interest, time, and energy...go for it.

Well I'm not going to buy a subscription to "the lounge" on Rivals or whatever the helll it is called on Scout but it seems to me that this $hitt started somewhere and it wouldn't take Sherlock Holmes to figure it out. I'm pretty sure that Kakert and Howe have a pretty good idea who started this crap.

Seems to me that the "list" of players might actually have some veracity. I wouldn't have a hard time believing that said players had tested positive in the past. If that IS the case, the fact that their names have come out during this episode is wrong and the source of that info should be punished.

My two cents...I honestly don't believe 98 percent of the people posting on the boards fabricated anything. There were legitimate things being talked about in Iowa City. I know people who are very close to some of the players, one person is good friends with A-Rob....and all of them are not only relieved after the presser, but surprised. This stuff got nasty somewhere close to the program. Thank God though, (I hope) it's all over. Hopefully the Hawks can come out sharp and end this season on a relatively good note!

Alright. arlight, you win.

We can all me at my place, but it's a long walk to Iowa City and someone else is going to have to supply torches and pikes for the entire mob. Sorry, but payday is next week and I just don't have the funds.

Alright. arlight, you win.

We can all me at my place, but it's a long walk to Iowa City and someone else is going to have to supply torches and pikes for the entire mob. Sorry, but payday is next week and I just don't have the funds.

Ah man, this is crap. Why does the angry mob always have to form at your place? Why can't it form at my place for a change?

Alright, fine. We'll meet at your place - again. But this time, you had better have something better than just those BBQ cocktail weenies and a few chips. Let's order pizza or something...

Ah man, this is crap. Why does the angry mob always have to form at your place? Why can't it form at my place for a change?

Alright, fine. We'll meet at your place - again. But this time, you had better have something better than just those BBQ cocktail weenies and a few chips. Let's order pizza or something...

And a better beer than Hamm's would be nice for a change...

Latest posts