Should we try to recruit

I

Ian Pike Hammer

Bronny James, PG, and son of LeBron James, if for no other reason than PR? He's is class of 2023.

Bronny James, PG, and son of LeBron James, if for no other reason than PR? He's is class of 2023.
That would be the equivalent of the captain Dungeons and Dragons club inviting the homecoming queen to their monthly meeting that falls on the same night as prom.

It would look absolutely idiotic and literally everyone would mock and ridicule you into oblivion, rightly so...

Can't think of a more ridiculous idea.

That would be the equivalent of the captain Dungeons and Dragons club inviting the homecoming queen to their monthly meeting that falls on the same night as prom.

It would look absolutely idiotic and literally everyone would mock and ridicule you into oblivion, rightly so...

giphy.gif

Fran will have another point guard on the horizon by then anyway.

His youngest son Jack.

Now comparing Jack to Bronny would be a little bit like comparing a horse and buggy to a jet. But saying that, Jack is probably the most talented of the Fran clan and his court vision, which is a skill I firmly believe cannot be taught or coached, is definitely on the high end of the spectrum.

Fran will have another point guard on the horizon by then anyway.

His youngest son Jack.

Now comparing Jack to Bronny would be a little bit like comparing a horse and buggy to a jet. But saying that, Jack is probably the most talented of the Fran clan and his court vision, which is a skill I firmly believe cannot be taught or coached, is definitely on the high end of the spectrum.
I watched some of the kid’s film on YouTube, and while I’m a looooooong ways from a basketball evaluator, he looked like he had ten years of experience over kids that were 1) his own age, and 2) already talented enough to play higher level AAU ball.

Well, then that makes you an idiot in my book!. Have a nice day.

All this talk about young Jack has me interested. I haven't seen or read anything about the kid yet is he still in middle school or is he in HS now? It'd be tough to expect anything less of him then that he'd pretty much dominate Iowa HS hoops if he's anything like his bros. It's almost tough for those gym rats with a dad as a coach and 2 older bros as good as they are for him to not be any good... (almost sounds like I'm talking about the youngest Ball brother that's about to be drafted tonight)

All this talk about young Jack has me interested. I haven't seen or read anything about the kid yet is he still in middle school or is he in HS now? It'd be tough to expect anything less of him then that he'd pretty much dominate Iowa HS hoops if he's anything like his bros. It's almost tough for those gym rats with a dad as a coach and 2 older bros as good as they are for him to not be any good... (almost sounds like I'm talking about the youngest Ball brother that's about to be drafted tonight)
He's in eighth grade. Could probably play varsity right now. He's been playing two grades up for most of his youth AAU teams. He could end up being as tall as Connor with legit point guard skills and great court vision.

He's in eighth grade. Could probably play varsity right now. He's been playing two grades up for most of his youth AAU teams. He could end up being as tall as Connor with legit point guard skills and great court vision.
Awesome. What are the odds Fran will still be around to see him not only play for him at Iowa but graduate? We are talkin 8 or 9 more yrs from now depending on if he redshirts. It's tough to look that far down the road. This is yr 10 or 11 for him isn't it? I always kinda thought he'd stick around for Patrick to graduate (assuming the wheels didn't fall off the program and he be pushed out) But could he stick around close to 20 yrs?

Last edited:
Do you know who IS recruiting Bronny James> Duke, Kansas, Kentucky, N. Carolina, and UCLA. Why not get our name up there too?

Latest posts