Should PSU be kicked out of the B1G?

Should PSU be kicked out of the B1G?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If standing on the high-road means never having to say my institution participated in covering up child rape in order to protect it's fball program's legacy then I must admit it feels pretty damn good.... how is the view from the apologists section?

If standing on the high-road means never having to say my institution participated in covering up child rape in order to protect it's fball program's legacy then I must admit it feels pretty damn good.... how is the view from the apologists section?

I have no idea what the point you're trying to make here is.

And please point out what I said that was apologetic?

I have no idea what the point you're trying to make here is.

And please point out what I said that was apologetic?

The point is: PedSU should get the boot out of the conference stat, they are now officially an albatross around the league's neck...from a PR standpoint, a competitive standpoint and a financial standpoint

You seem to think that is a 'high road' view, like I'm being unreasonably harsh in my opinion....well, I say you're being too lenient in yours (ie apologist)

The point is: PedSU should get the boot out of the conference stat, they are now officially an albatross around the league's neck...from a PR standpoint, a competitive standpoint and a financial standpoint

You seem to think that is a 'high road' view, like I'm being unreasonably harsh in my opinion....well, I say you're being too lenient in yours (ie apologist)

They're not getting kicked out. That is not my opinion, that's just a fact.

My high road comment was sarcastic, since in order to make your point, you had to bring up sodomizing a 10 year olds rather than make a real argument, which I found ironic considering you made jokes about sodomizing "coeds" in another thread.

High road.

They're not getting kicked out. That is not my opinion, that's just a fact.

My high road comment was sarcastic, since in order to make your point, you had to bring up sodomizing a 10 year olds rather than make a real argument, which I found ironic considering you made jokes about sodomizing "coeds" in another thread.

High road.

-You obviously don't want them kicked out, and that is your opinion....which comes off as apologist imo .

-It wasn't sarcastic if you didn't use a smiley face....message board 101 pal.

-Also, are you stating that consensual sodomy with an adult is the same as a 50-yr old man sodomizing a 10 yr old child?

-You obviously don't want them kicked out, and that is your opinion....which comes off as apologist imo .

I didn't offer an opinion. I don't have an opinion. I am not following this story, because it is depressing. What I am dealing with is facts, and the fact is, the Big 10 would never kick them out of the Big 10.

Get mad at them, not at me.

The Big Ten happily profited off of Penn State and JoePa for the last 20+ years. Paterno's high profile and legendary status was the #1 reason they were admitted to the conference. To turn around and kick them out of the conference because we didn't like how it all turned out would have been the height of hypocrisy and delusion. You act like the Big Ten can just wash their hands of Penn State if they choose to-- but that's not really how the world works.

I didn't offer an opinion. I don't have an opinion. I am not following this story, because it is depressing. What I am dealing with is facts, and the fact is, the Big 10 would never kick them out of the Big 10.

Get mad at them, not at me.

It's much easier to hate you.
:)

Latest posts