Short notice Iowa vs UConn prediction thread

Heck if I know. Don't know a lot about UConn. Sounds like they put forth quite a defensive effort against the 'Cuse tonight. Didn't actually see them, though.

Gut feeling says they give us a much tougher time than Oregon did. Not sure I can predict a win but I was just as pessimistic about Oregon, so don't listen to me. :D

My son and I were there when Ryan Luehrsmann made two clutch free throws with three seconds left as the Hokks defeated defending champion and No. 1-ranked UConn 70-68 on the very same MSG floor Nov. 11, 1999. It was The Hair's first game as Iowa coach.

Oh, those uppity boys from UConn were, well, uppity bigly. They screamed profanities at Iowa fans in the concourse afterwards. Things like "Go back and tend your f---ing pigs!" or "Go grow your g------ed corn!" Hell, I was just impressed those ignorant bastards realized Iowa produced pork.

No one saw that one coming. I don't think UConn anticipates this one, either. Hokks 70-67.

In case anyone forgot, I picked Iowa 77, Oregon 69.
I didn't pick - I just said that I thought Iowa matched up well with them and might be catching them at the right time... but you and Clinton might have been the only ones picking Iowa, kudos.

I didn't pick - I just said that I thought Iowa matched up well with them and might be catching them at the right time... but you and Clinton might have been the only ones picking Iowa, kudos.
And clinton doesn't count because he picks them to win every game (in every sport).

I actually picked Oregon 80-something, Iowa 69, which is why I said an earlier post that I'm never right when I pick Iowa games.

I'm looking for light at the end of the tunnel since football screwed us so what the hell hawks by 4, 80-76! Just well be optimistic until BB God's frown upon us like the football God's!

Watched some of Uconn/Cuse game. Uconn looked pretty quick and athletic. I'm gonna go Uconn 70-66.

I gotta say though, I really liked Iowa's defensive effort last night and who knows, they might just surprise me tonight. Can't wait to sit down with a couple IPA's and watch me some more hoopy ball tonight!!

Go Hawks!