Short chain

JoeT is incredibly talented, that shot he made at the hoop when his back was arched away from the hoop was incredible. I LOVE a PG who can drive to the hoop and actually finish. But this kid gives me a heart attack every time he is on the court, he sometimes creates unforced turnovers. I was shocked when Fran left him in late in the game after he dribbled the ball off his foot when they were needing to run the clock. So maybe Fran is going to start giving him a longer leash.

In the spirit of this thread Joe T did get yanked near the end in crunch time for Bakari. I thought at the time that was a bad move as Joe T was in the flow of the game and Bakari really wasn’t. Bakari instantly turned it over leading to an and 1 and then Joe T was brought back in. Fran can say all he wants, but he still doesn’t fully trust Toussaint, I’m not saying I agree or disagree with that, depending on the night.

Side note. Our in bounders have been terrible when dealing with pressure. Connor doesn’t throw the ball when the guy cuts free he waits for the defense to recover then CJF cane in and got a terrible 5 second call when we had two timeouts. Need to clean that up and guys need to do a better job of getting open.

Latest posts