Shonn Greene on Jim Rome at noon

I'd be curious to hear IF Jimmy mentions I O W A and the fact that it's the 'fastest way to the NFL, with a Stable coaching regime'.

:)

Didn't notice ummm that much but he did say 'you know' at least 50 times. I quit counting after about 30

Shonn was also on the Stephen A. Smith show this morning on FOX. I am not a big fan of Smith, as I loved the Zabe. But, Smith did a great job interviewing Shonn.

as I loved the Zabe. .

So you were the one? :)

Sports talk, or any talk, is certainly a segmented audience and all about personal taste...if you have good ratings, it still means 90% of the people are listening to something else.

But Czaben pretty much just did gossip and babe talk, and I had our producer turn the volume all the way off so I didnt have to listen to it before my show started. I do the same with Screamin A., too

I like Colin Cowherd the best, and I actually dont mind JT the Brick, but Tom Looney is one of the most annoying people on radio

If anyone finds a free link to the interview let me know. I went to the Jim Rome websight but you have to pay 7 bucks a month to get access to his interviews. It figures this tool would ask for money for something that every other serious sports radio program offers for free (even many syndicated ones).

The only way I'd pay seven bucks to this donktard is if it entitled me to go "Chris" Everett on him.

I think I always caught Zabe at the right time. I basically listed on my way to work, from the 7 to 8 hour. He really covered the NFL well IMO. He always had Landry on with great NFL talk. Also, I am a big fantasy football guy, and he usually had a couple guys a week talking fantasy football.

Actually, I really liked that 7 to 8 hour, because if the Zabe didn't have it going on, I had Mike and Mike as the other option. Between the two shows I always seemed entertained.

Anybody know what happened to the Zabe?

Latest posts