Shonn Greene doesn't plan on changing his style.

Now that he's a Jet, I love Shonn Greene (never really had a problem with him, or many other Iowa football players for that matter, but that's for a different discussion).

That said, he might want to rethink this strategy. Anyone who runs like he does, for a whole season in the league on a team who runs the ball 65% of the time is going to get killed...eventually.

Now that he's a Jet, I love Shonn Greene (never really had a problem with him, or many other Iowa football players for that matter, but that's for a different discussion).

That said, he might want to rethink this strategy. Anyone who runs like he does, for a whole season in the league on a team who runs the ball 65% of the time is going to get killed...eventually.

That's what LT is for. He will get a decent chuck of the carries. Enough to keep Shonn fresh at least.

I see a 20/10 split for those two and maybe some more for someone else

I could be wrong but I think Leon Washington is still there he could get some carries. I think people are underselling LT a little bit tho, he is not what he used to be but he is still solid.

I could be wrong but I think Leon Washington is still there he could get some carries. I think people are underselling LT a little bit tho, he is not what he used to be but he is still solid.

Washington was traded to Seattle. It is the GangGreene and LT show now.

Washington was traded to Seattle. It is the GangGreene and LT show now.

Correct. A back similar to SG was drafted though. Could get some carries.

Edit: Sorry...Joe McKnight is not similar to SG, but still could see some carries. I must've been thinking of the 5th rounder, who ironically will NOT see the football this year.

Last edited:
I think he does, as a Pats fan tho I hope he doesn't :p

What is nice is that SG is the man now. As much as LT wants to be the main RB, he is a perfect 2nd RB.

These 2 will be great. At this point, the question is not in the backfield. It's about the rest of the team.

What is nice is that SG is the man now. As much as LT wants to be the main RB, he is a perfect 2nd RB.

These 2 will be great. At this point, the question is not in the backfield. It's about the rest of the team.

I completely agree. LT's style is a perfect change of pace for Shonn. That team will be very very solid. Sanchez still has to prove some IMO but great D and running game for sure.

Latest posts