Shonn Green is the Man!

Not sure who number 26 is on the Jets, but he's shown on more than one occassion today that he wants no part of tackling a RB.

Jets better stop running on 3rd and long and put some points on the board this drive.

Shonn is getting some pub for Iowa too since commentators keep plugging that he is a rookie from Iowa.

Why would they have Jones in at running back with 3 minutes left running the clock out. They should've put Greene in and the game would be over.

Not bad considering they were stacking the box on him most of the time...that probably felt familiar to him, come to think of it...

Last edited:
just think, He could of been ripping runs like that for us on thursday

As Shonn Greene sat home watching Iowa put the finishing touches on its Orange Bowl victory over Georgia Tech Tuesday night, the Jets rookie running back felt a little pang of regret that he couldn't be there with his alma mater on its big night.
"You kind of get the feeling like, 'I wish I was out there with those guys. That was me a year ago (in the Outback Bowl),' Greene said. "You kind of want to enjoy it with them."

blogSpan.jpg

Latest posts