Shonn Green in legal trouble?

What a complete loser! He makes millions and has to park in a handicap spot then instead of just paying a simple ticket he puts an officer in danger and speeds off. I've lost all respect for this guy.

Everything he did after parking in the handicap spot was stupid.

But handicap spots are stupid becuase there's too many of them. They are never all in use.

And the ones that are in use are usually some woman that is 178 lbs. overweight that should park on the far side of the lot to drop at least 1 lb while toting back a cart of ding-dongs and a tub of ice cream or by her boyfriend that is 177 lbs overweight and props himself up with a cane to get out of their 98 maroon buick lesabre.

That's about as dumb as dumb can be... Really? Every major parking lot has cameras. I'm sure a lot with security in it that's checking on who has handicap tags does. So why'd he think he could just drive off? The guy is on his last legs as far as cashing checks in the NFL so doing something as stupid as this is really really dumb.

Money breed careless attitude maybe? Actually better way to say this is Money breed evil?
It's becoming so common in this world that money breed greeds, I would say ....

Latest posts