Shateah Wetering Committed to Iowa!

I guess she was impressed by the win over Michigan. Crowds do make a difference. Nobody wants to play in an empty arena. Welcome Shateah!

really surprised by this, I don't believe she has any other offers. Shes athletic and tall but has a lot of work to do to get to B1G level.

Speaking of 2020 prospects, anyone have insight on Caitlin Clark? Would love to see her in black and gold!

Wetering and Clark are AAU teammates. Clark also is friends with Megan Meyer, a '19 Iowa verbal commit.

Iowa has good connections but the competition will be stiff for Clark.

I wonder if Fennely was ever or will be involved. Her coach, Janel Grimm, was a former player of his that helped him build the program from the very beginning.

I wonder if Fennely was ever or will be involved. Her coach, Janel Grimm, was a former player of his that helped him build the program from the very beginning.
As far as I know Iowa was the first to show any interest in her, that's all changing now as others are seeing her potential. I would wager her commitment to Bluder is rock solid

Fennely has had some problems over there. He also doesn't coach them up very good. He's expecting to get the 5* kids so he doesn't need to do any work......so to speak. That program isn't what it used to be.

Fennely has had some problems over there. He also doesn't coach them up very good. He's expecting to get the 5* kids so he doesn't need to do any work......so to speak. That program isn't what it used to be.

Thanks. I really don't follow them or know anything about them. Kind of weird with all of the success he used to have there.

Thanks. I really don't follow them or know anything about them. Kind of weird with all of the success he used to have there.
I don't really keep up with them either but I do know he had some sort of trouble with some players. I think a player was suing him or something like that. I never looked into it but there's rumblings in clownville.I guess it's kind of gone downhill because he hired his son as a asst. coach ( I think ) and it's caused problems. Lol If I were a good player I'd stay the heck away from them.