Severe Weather Alert Question...What if you're in Kinnick?

IOWuh

The PA announced that there were some weather concerns at the end of the game on Saturday. That got me thinking, what in the heck do we do if there's severe weather and we're all jammed into the staduim? I'm guessing they have some plan. Right?

I would guess that they'd pack as many into the restrooms as possible, except for maybe the 2 who couldn't control themselves in the Metrodome restroom.

I couldnt imagine getting stuck in Kinnick with the lightning that came the other night right after the game! I was so scared driving home in it! I hadnt seen lightning like that all summer!

I couldnt imagine getting stuck in Kinnick with the lightning that came the other night right after the game! I was so scared driving home in it! I hadnt seen lightning like that all summer!

The interior of a car is one of the safest places to be during an electrical storm. You were never in danger. :)

They move everyone down to the concourse. I want to say it was the Northwestern game in 2000 or the Penn State game in 2003 that they had to do that.

Latest posts