Seven Spurlock Discusses Iowa Offer

His parents must have been Seinfeld fans....

One of the better episodes

Have to wait for time to pass before watching Seinfeld again because I have watched it so many times, but it still rules

Larry David is in a few episodes

The man in the Cape

And then George hears about the Man in a Cape

And the gentleman selling newspapers
and magazines through a window on the sidewalk

Last edited:

Have to wait for time to pass before watching Seinfeld again because I have watched it so many times, but it still rules

The man in the Cape

I've got them all memorized.

Larry also was behind a counter once selling pizza, and was the voice for George Steinbrenner.

Oooooh! Dolores!

YARN | George, you remember Dolores. | Seinfeld (1993) - S08E01 The  Foundation | Video gifs by quotes | 02355f4e | 紗

The man in the Cape

I am a huge fan as well. Recently watched the entire series while working on projects in the garage. One other show that sticks out to me and one of my favs was George claiming to be a marine biologist and Kramer hitting golf balls in the ocean. You know how that ends. One of the best lines of the show series, IMO.

That show really hit it with the mix of characters and their mannerisms.

Who would you say your favorite character ended up being? They were all so good. I'd have to go with Kramer. He was just so odd and one could say his character to a point was on the spectrum a bit.

I am a huge fan as well. Recently watched the entire series while working on projects in the garage. One other show that sticks out to me and one of my favs was George claiming to be a marine biologist and Kramer hitting golf balls in the ocean. You know how that ends. One of the best lines of the show series, IMO.

That show really hit it with the mix of characters and their mannerisms.

Who would you say your favorite character ended up being? They were all so good. I'd have to go with Kramer. He was just so odd and one could say his character to a point was on the spectrum a bit.
Soooo many.

The Mel Torme episode as I posted above, where the fund-raisers think that Kramer is "mentally challenged." OMG.

The "Contest" episode, of course. "I'm out!"

The "shrinkage" episode.

The "He took it out." episode, and on and on.

What a classic show.

It's always curious to me which young actors in a comedy sitcom go on have the most successful TV or movie careers. Arguably, of the Seinfeld main characters Julia Louis-Dreyfus & Jerry Stiller have fared the best, which I wouldn't have predicted. Also always fun to see one-time appearances of actors or actresses trying to get their big break -- Courteney Cox and Teri Hatcher are just a couple who fit that bill with Seinfeld.

Latest posts