Session I 10:00 am

pin2win

@hagertony
Championship Prelims, Championship Quarterfinals, Consolation Prelims)

We'll try to have one thread going so start the discussion here in the morning do me all a favor and go grab your favorite bloody mary mix and lets cheer on the hawks.

See you fellas in the morning!!!!

I'll be at the hoopyball game in CHA, so the updates here will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance, Pin!

Good news boys and girls...Iowa already leads with 3 points because of the "magic bye" that DSJ got when Wisky didn't field a 157 lber. At least that's what I read on TOS. Hopefully they won't look back.

According to the bracket sheet, The wisconsin wrestler was supposed to wrestle the nebraska wrestler.

Who will be covering the action today? I am assuming that 800am KXIC will have coverage, will KCJJ (1630) be covering it too? Would much rather listen to Ironside, but sometime we lose 800am in CR.

Good news boys and girls...Iowa already leads with 3 points because of the "magic bye" that DSJ got when Wisky didn't field a 157 lber. At least that's what I read on TOS. Hopefully they won't look back.

Sorry if I posted incorrect info. I got the info from SHP who's usually very accurate with rules and scoring. I didn't look at the bracket and just took his word for it. Maybe he was using sarcasm and I missed it :confused:

you sir, never need to apologize. For all the correct and inside info you give we will let this one slide

Latest posts