Seriously?

There were several of on this board trying to convince Fran that he needed to hire a new assistant coach who specialized in trying to prevent opposing teams from putting the basketball in our basket at less than the rate at which Wilt Chamberlain went through women.

Fran, based on his body of work, declined to do so. Where is Gary Barta...he's messing up the bowl system right now. Barta should have demanded it.
He is messing up the bowl system? I am unaware of this. Can you let me know more?

A big part of Northwestern’s game is the outside shot so the boys better have a quick learning curve. Of course it’s more about quickness than it is mental.

There were several of on this board trying to convince Fran that he needed to hire a new assistant coach who specialized in trying to prevent opposing teams from putting the basketball in our basket at less than the rate at which Wilt Chamberlain went through women.

Fran, based on his body of work, declined to do so. Where is Gary Barta...he's messing up the bowl system right now. Barta should have demanded it.
If wanted to get better at defense by spending more time on it in practice at the expense of the offense, he wouldn't need to hire another coach to do it. I think some people take the offense for granted under Fran and just assume it will always be good. They are good because of the disproportionate amount of time they spend on practicing it.

Latest posts