Serious Vote

I'd have replaced ken Keefe 10 years ago.

Kirk still has leeway built up - but two more a couple more years like we have seen for the greater part of the last seven and it things might start to get tight.

No Way. '05 was less than 8 wins right. So three straight years of 6 or 7 wins. Followed by 9 and 11. It would take four years of 7 or less or three of 6 or less or two of 5 or less wins for me to start to consider it.

No, but we need different assistants. KOK and Norm need to go, we need youth and fresh perspective as well as an actual special teams coordinator.

IF Kirk sees how the program is headed and is unwilling to change anything then I will look for him to go as well.

No, but we need different assistants. KOK and Norm need to go, we need youth and fresh perspective as well as an actual special teams coordinator.

IF Kirk sees how the program is headed and is unwilling to change anything then I will look for him to go as well.

Ding, Ding. This is precisely why I want him gone. He refuses to change just for the sake of the refusal. He is more stubborn than my 20 month old. He knows people want KOK gone, they have wanted it for 10 years, he deserves to get the axe, but Kirk just wants to stick to everyone by not acquiescing. Its' juvenile. We have a $3.8 million dollar a year toddler running the FB program.

Ding, Ding. This is precisely why I want him gone. He refuses to change just for the sake of the refusal. He is more stubborn than my 20 month old. He knows people want KOK gone, they have wanted it for 10 years, he deserves to get the axe, but Kirk just wants to stick to everyone by not acquiescing. Its' juvenile. We have a $3.8 million dollar a year toddler running the FB program.
A toddler. Wow. Your frustration has overtaken your brain.

I vote NO! Even though the conservatism drives me crazy, the play calling drives me nuts and the bend but don't break drives me up the wall, I am not convinced a change would be for the better. The grass is not always greener.

Latest posts