Serious lol

InGoodCo

How many times is Miller gonna do the walk off here? I keep getting all the feels when he says "this is it guys, this is me signing off and saying goodbye" ....

I wake up this morning "New Hawkeyenation Podcast, Miller and Deave discuss Star Wars"

I am gonna assume, like the bad guy from SW, Miller will never really be gone.

How many times is Miller gonna do the walk off here? I keep getting all the feels when he says "this is it guys, this is me signing off and saying goodbye" ....

I wake up this morning "New Hawkeyenation Podcast, Miller and Deave discuss Star Wars"

He’ll be back, they always come back.

You're never really dead in the Star Wars movies. How did Emperor Palpatine come back after Darth Vader sent him descending to his death in Return of the Jedi? Heck, Han Solo made a cameo in the recent one.

I'm really just busting balls.... but I got a good laugh when I woke up this morning.

"This is Jon Miller signing off.... for the last time"..... screen cut to black, silence....

wait, there is another sky......wal....ker.

He's like herpes, the gift that just keeps on giving.

Looks like his old twitter handle has updated the name. I guess he actually did give up twitter?

upload_2019-12-31_12-9-16.png

Jon scares easily, but he'll be back soon - and in greater numbers

This will be Jon in a year. With Rob at the podium.

3l3nz8.jpg

Latest posts