Series Threads?

ssckelley

Game threads probably would not be practical but how about series threads? I don't know if this information is available anywhere but pitching matchups and projected lineups would be nice (Rob, do you have any resources?).

Thoughts?

Game threads probably would not be practical but how about series threads? I don't know if this information is available anywhere but pitching matchups and projected lineups would be nice (Rob, do you have any resources?).

Thoughts?
UIBaseball tweets them out a day before usually or day of first game. Can follow the game on twitter and/or they have a link to a “real time” boxscore.

Just in case you weren’t aware.
Also can pay for audio broadcast of games.

Thoughts?
Actually almost all Hawkeye games are on BTN Plus, so for $30 (three months) you could watch every game. They play every FRI/SAT/SUN and a couple games during the week, so you'd definitely get your money's worth.

Actually almost all Hawkeye games are on BTN Plus, so for $30 (three months) you could watch every game. They play every FRI/SAT/SUN and a couple games during the week, so you'd definitely get your money's worth.

I've thought about that. I was just curious to see if anyone felt like doing a series thread. But the action on it would probably be even worse than the WBB game threads where there are only about 3 people posting back and forth.

I've thought about that. I was just curious to see if anyone felt like doing a series thread. But the action on it would probably be even worse than the WBB game threads where there are only about 3 people posting back and forth.
I’m in.

I would. But I work.

I get the game notes sent to me via email. They include pitching matchups, etc. I can post them in here.

Did you get the ones for this weekend? If so would you start a new thread with them?

Sorry. Was in Chicago for basketball. I just posted the game roundup from Saturday in that series thread.

I'll be on this more going forward. Spread pretty thin right now.

Sorry. Was in Chicago for basketball. I just posted the game roundup from Saturday in that series thread.

I'll be on this more going forward. Spread pretty thin right now.

Not a problem, I was able to figure out one. They had a preview on the baseball website that I stole info from.

Latest posts