Selfish players on the Kings

dahlhawk

Watching Keegan’s debut he is killing it, teammates not looking for him. Kinda pathetic. Guys going 3 on 1 not passing to a wide open Keegan who has 3 threes in like 4 attempts. Got 12 pts and teammates not looking for him. He and Fox best players on court.

Keegan ended up guarding George down the stretch who had 40 pts. and blocked him and held him to 2 pts. in 4 attempts. Kings missed too many free throws and lost. Keegan will be starting very soon.

I think Keegan will do just fine. The owners and coach won’t ignore his potential. I mean, 19 points in his debut. Given most Hawk draft choices end up appearing in the DNP line, i think we have a lot to be excited for.
Announcers already love him, he might be more polished looking than at Iowa, already.

He's the type of player that can score and be effective without the offense running through him, but I don't doubt that he will soon be the #2 or 3 option and get more looks.

Watching Keegan’s debut he is killing it, teammates not looking for him. Kinda pathetic. Guys going 3 on 1 not passing to a wide open Keegan who has 3 threes in like 4 attempts. Got 12 pts and teammates not looking for him. He and Fox best players on court.

Followed the Kings fairly closely when Haliburton was there. The team, organization, etc. is just bad. The best thing for Keegan is to get traded in 2 years to a better team for more draft picks so the Kings can do all of this again.

Yeah his talent is undeniable. If he had that 'selfish' gene in him and would hunt for more touches & shots he could do even more. But he's not. He was obviously deferring to his teammates and just going with the flow of the game and yeah Fox wasn't really looking for him much.

Murray needs to become best friends with Fox. Get on his good side cause that dude can create and if they develop some chemistry...

It's kind of funny watching Sabonis rebound drive the length of the court and bounce it off his leg out of bounds but Keegan is rebounding and stopping and deferring to the vets. He needs to take it coast to coast like at Iowa. He did get called for an offensive foul for extending his knee on a drive that ended a need for a vasectomy for Adams of the Grizzles. Keegan has added a killer finger tip roll to his shot selection.

He's the type of player that can score and be effective without the offense running through him, but I don't doubt that he will soon be the #2 or 3 option and get more looks.
Shot blocker! Never or rarely fouls on Block. Dad was Special, very but Sons? And height. Hire Pop to 'teach' Defense. Fran and staff should bring notepads huh? Defense A#1 these Days. Jordan and Kobe and West. Celtics Had Kc Jones. Defense yup!

I’ve slowly became a fan of the Kings since they drafted him. FanDuel has a deal right now where if you bet $5 on an nba game, you get three months of NBA League Pass for free. So I’ve been trying to watch as much of their games as possible.

Keegan just seems to fit so perfectly with the roster they have. He has the length and shooting ability but as many have said he doesn’t take shots away from his teammates. He just takes what is there. I liked the Kings announcers giving him the nickname of “Direct deposit” because it’s always money in the bank.

Latest posts