Security and entry into Kinnick

buffd4life

Apologize in advance if this has been addressed but did everyone have the same issue as yesterday getting into Kinnick during the first game this season? We were out of town and missed that game. Yesterday we walked by numerous gates, with incredibly long lines, to wait 20 minutes and arrive in our seats with 12 minutes left in the 1st Quarter. Very unfortunate and really kills the Home field advantage. Can I blame that on the Hawks lackluster first half performance? :) If this is a sign of things to come I'll we'll just have to pack up and get in line earlier.

GO HAWKS!!

Ive never had that problem, Usually a 5-10 minute wait in line at the very most when Im getting into the stadium. Always helps to get in at least 20-30 minutes early though.

I was in early and things seemed just fine on the inside. That's sounds pretty typical for an 11 kickoff, but with the wait moved from the tunnels to the gates.

Not a problem for me. We got there about 15 minutes early and got in and to our seats
quickly. We also go out of the stadium and lots in record time.

If your lucky enough to enter Niles Kinnick through 2StarStans gate, you won't have to wait long at all. I heard he now has xeray vision! ;)

I had no difficulties either game. In fact this time they didn't even search my purse. I had it and my camera bag opened and I even asked if they were going to take a look but the girl said "not here" and I went right in. I usually go in shortly after the band does because I don't want to miss kickoff. The only troubles I had were the slow drunks stumbling in front of me when I was trying to get to my seats.

We got to the stadium 2 minutes before kickoff, walked right in the gates, and were walking up the stairs to our seats at the opening kickoff.

One of the security guys in line...made me throw away my cigarettes...I said, no way..I'm not going to smoke them..He told me I couldn't bring them in the stadium...Sorry but B.S...I was mad.

One of the security guys in line...made me throw away my cigarettes...I said, no way..I'm not going to smoke them..He told me I couldn't bring them in the stadium...Sorry but B.S...I was mad.

Agreed completely. I'm not a smoker and realize that smoking isn't permitted on university property, however since when is it illegal to carry them. That guy was way out of line and seems like a bit of a Dbag.

Where has ol' 2Star been lately? Perhaps he's been at some intensive training camp where he doesn't have internet access?

Invisible perhaps?

No way. 2*Stan was much too clever and original to have been created by Mr. Invisible.
I guarantee you 2* was created by some other regular who has a sharp brain and a devilish sense o' humor.

Latest posts