Section 138 Row 10 Good Seats??

RushTogether

This will be the first time I have ever sat in the corner end zone @ Kinnick, I was just wondering, are these decent seats??

Thank you for your help,

Tyler

I am in section 138, but further up row wise. I think it is fine, you get a good look at the whole field, and seeing the action when it is coming at you is great! The obvious only downfall is the other end of the field, but you can alway watch the jumbo screen if you want.

Those are a little close to the field, so it will be tough to see what is going on the other side. Not bad seats though.

Forgot to mention that is kind of cool to sit in the end zone sometimes when the play is going the other direction. You can really see the blocking schemes and see holes open up (or close) for the RB.

I am in section 138, but further up row wise. I think it is fine, you get a good look at the whole field, and seeing the action when it is coming at you is great! The obvious only downfall is the other end of the field, but you can alway watch the jumbo screen if you want.

Those are a little close to the field, so it will be tough to see what is going on the other side. Not bad seats though.

Forgot to mention that is kind of cool to sit in the end zone sometimes when the play is going the other direction. You can really see the blocking schemes and see holes open up (or close) for the RB.

Thanks guys!
This is my first Hawkeye game in years, so I am very excited!

I really don't like sitting too low anywhere in the stadium. If you're low in the endzones, it's tough to get much depth and you can't see where the team is on the field. If you're low on the sidelines, you can't see the field because the people standing there block most of the field.

I'm in row 68 this year on the west side and I love the seats!

I've got two donor seats in section 130 with a parking pass for sale for the Indiana game. Call me at 515.306.6188 if anyone is interested. Face value (approximately $125.00).

I usually sit in the coaches seats in the North Endzone and I love watching the blocking schemes as an o-line coach. I think I learn a lot more when Iowa is going away from me, even though you can't see as well.

I sit in the north end zone in Row 18 and LOVE my seats! Its true it can be tough to see when they're down on the south end but with the jumbo tron its not bad and the bonus is when the Hawks are about to score in the north endzone or are defending the ball on the 1 yard line (ie Michigan game) ....its priceless!

Latest posts