SEC overrated or non-BCS underrated?

IowaFan81

Louisana-Monroe beat Arkansas and gave Auburn all they could handle. Now Auburn is beating LSU. Akron is tied with Tennessee at the half. Rutgers (Big lEast) is beating Arkansas.

I know the B1G is down, but maybe others conferences are just catching up.

Wrong or Right?

Louisana-Monroe beat Arkansas and gave Auburn all they could handle. Now Auburn is beating LSU. Akron is tied with Tennessee at the half. Rutgers (Big lEast) is beating Arkansas.

Wrong or Right?

I think the other conferences are rising, but that has nothing to do with why teh BoneG sucks.

Wrong or Right?

Up have you seen Arkansas play? They have arguably the worst coach ever. If Petrino was still the coach this team would get to 10 wins easily. Cheeznuts got lucky as hell and won the Newton Lottery and once He left they basically had to rebuild the team from scratch. But I dare you to find a conference with 12 teams better than the SEC. I was one of the biggest SEC is overrated guys on the planet, but you have to be nuts to not see how deep that conference is.

Non-BCS schools have been catching up for a while now.

The examples are weird though. LSU is an SEC team who played an SEC team and Rutgers is a BCS school.

Up have you seen Arkansas play? They have arguably the worst coach ever. If Petrino was still the coach this team would get to 10 wins easily. Cheeznuts got lucky as hell and won the Newton Lottery and once He left they basically had to rebuild the team from scratch. But I dare you to find a conference with 12 teams better than the SEC. I was one of the biggest SEC is overrated guys on the planet, but you have to be nuts to not see how deep that conference is.

The guy is known to be a complete psycho, and not in a Mike Leach (Leech?) concussion closet sort of way.

Latest posts