SEASON TICKETS IN!

BradMillerTime

Mine came in today, I'm very excited. :cool:
I've never had them before, and although I know I'm probably going to get flamed for wanting them at this point, I must say I'm a true fan and I am going to support this team no matter what. Anybody else get there's in yet??

I've never had them before, and although I know I'm probably going to get flamed for wanting them at this point, I must say I'm a true fan and I am going to support this team no matter what. Anybody else get there's in yet??

I'm jealous. Seriously.

Ours came today. Had them for quite a while. Was a real difficult decision but we decided to try it again. The last two years have been a bit rough to watch in person but we're hoping for a step up this year. It's been a bit of a downer to hear the crowd moan when a potential fast break is pulled back out to run the system. You can tell the non-season ticket holders by their surprise at the lack of fast breaks.

Got mine to. Looking forward to the season!!

Got mine as well, and also received a minor upgrade in seating, which I've been requesting for a few years. Although I've heard rumors that the student section is being moved, which could have been the reason for my small move up.

Anyone know for sure which sections the students will have this year, and if they indeed were moved at all?

Got mine as well, and also received a minor upgrade in seating, which I've been requesting for a few years. Although I've heard rumors that the student section is being moved, which could have been the reason for my small move up.

Anyone know for sure which sections the students will have this year, and if they indeed were moved at all?

I talked to some guys via Twitter, seems to the be the rumor.
The Daily Iowan might have some news on it down the road. That's good news.

I appreciate the folks that spend money to sit low in Carver, but 2/3rd of them aren't into the game very much. We need the students closer, esp. with a program trying to build itself up.

I talked to some guys via Twitter, seems to the be the rumor.
The Daily Iowan might have some news on it down the road. That's good news.

I appreciate the folks that spend money to sit low in Carver, but 2/3rd of them aren't into the game very much. We need the students closer, esp. with a program trying to build itself up.

This is untrue. I have seats in the 3rd and 6th rows and I cheer my tail off. If you move student seats to the front then the front will be empty because the students don't show up. If anything move em back so the empty seats are not so noticeable. Ok, I am kidding about that last part, but you get my drift.

This is untrue. I have seats in the 3rd and 6th rows and I cheer my tail off. If you move student seats to the front then the front will be empty because the students don't show up. If anything move em back so the empty seats are not so noticeable. Ok, I am kidding about that last part, but you get my drift.
You are one of the minority front row members. A lot of those down there aren't the most vocal fans in my experience.

Congrats on the season tix. I used to buy them, and then we lost Alford and so I stopped going. If we can't retain talent, it's going to be hard to make the program good again.

Wow... are you still excited? I've been forcing myself to try to go to the games. Drake might be OK.

Latest posts