Season Tickets for 2011

whammer33024

with all the DJK threads, i figured it was time to put something else out there for people to discuss. what do you guys think the demand is going to be for tickets next season? i'm hoping to get an extra one for next season. we have 3 now and was hoping to add a 4th with us. think i will be able to do it or do you think the demand will be like this year?

I only got a 2 game package this year as a new applicant. I am hoping the demand is a little less so i can get a full season package!

I'm hoping that 128, row 59, seats 23 and 24 are open next year. Those are the seats I had for MSU, and they're fantastic. I wanted to get season tickets this year, but it wasn't in the budget. Next year, they'll be in the budget.

It'll be hell of a lot easier to land season tickets, now that all the expectation and hype will have died down.

Demand will undoubtedly be down from this year, my guess it will be more like 2008. Coming off a down year. For those who had to wait in line for new season ticket app they should be accommodated fairly easy. This will be one of those years where if you want to add you should be able to do it fairly easily.

Demand will be much less in my opinion and it has very little to do with DJK and more to do with Iowa's disappointing season and even more to do with the ho-hum home schedule next year (at lease compared to this years)

If you want season tickets, grab them now (whenever they start taking applications again...March I believe).
Because the following year, Nebraska comes to Kinnick. That game will likely bring over half the cost of a full season ticket.
I'm hoping to add 2 more seats to my group.

Remember those gestapo tailgate rules this year? If ticket sales start dropping expect the rules to become a little more liberal again.

Demand will be much less in my opinion and it has very little to do with DJK and more to do with Iowa's disappointing season and even more to do with the ho-hum home schedule next year (at lease compared to this years)

The home schedule for next season is lot better than it was before re-alignment.

The home schedule for next season is lot better than it was before re-alignment.

This is true however looking over the home slate don't expect a night game next year. Tenn Tech, Pitt, LA-Monroe, Northwestern, and Indiana all in September/October. None of those scream night game. Michigan and Michigan State could except for the unwritten no night game rule in the Big 10 in November.

This is true however looking over the home slate don't expect a night game next year. Tenn Tech, Pitt, LA-Monroe, Northwestern, and Indiana all in September/October. None of those scream night game. Michigan and Michigan State could except for the unwritten no night game rule in the Big 10 in November.

That's fine with me. Night games mean I don't get back home until after midnight. I'll take 230 over a night game.

I would agree that if people want to get in, next year is the year.

I know, wishful thinking..... but, I would like to the see the University drop ticket prices. I expected at least 9 wins this season, got 7. That's a 22% decrease in expectation. Ticket prices and season ticket packages should be adjusted accordingly. IMHO, lol

I know, wishful thinking..... but, I would like to the see the University drop ticket prices. I expected at least 9 wins this season, got 7. That's a 22% decrease in expectation. Ticket prices and season ticket packages should be adjusted accordingly. IMHO, lol

Not going to happen but I like the way you think. Somebody should get a proposal together telling Barta that season ticket prices need to be reduced by 22%.

i wasn't inferring that DJK's bust was the reason tickets wouldn't be as demanded. just giving the guys something else to discuss.

i'm liking all the positive outlooks on my chances of adding a ticket for next season. that's just spectacular

Latest posts