Season Ticket Update

TKDhawk

So I just called the ticket office to get an update and they said that they are currently in the process of calling back applicants who DIDN'T receive season tickets. I figured if they already know who won't receive them shouldn't they also know who did receive them? Anyways, they said that if you don't get a call by the first or second week in June that it's pretty safe to assume you got your tickets or you can call in just to be sure.

So I just called the ticket office to get an update and they said that they are currently in the process of calling back applicants who DIDN'T receive season tickets. I figured if they already know who won't receive them shouldn't they also know who did receive them? Anyways, they said that if you don't get a call by the first or second week in June that it's pretty safe to assume you got your tickets or you can call in just to be sure.

Are you sure you heard them right or understood? Because I didn't think they called people that didn't get applications approved but rather they called past season ticket holders that didn't renew to find out why.

Are you sure you heard them right or understood? Because I didn't think they called people that didn't get applications approved but rather they called past season ticket holders that didn't renew to find out why.

Yeah I'm pretty positive I heard correctly because the kid on the other line told me that if I DON'T get a call that would be a good thing.

But with that said the ticket office has a ton of college kids working in it that probably don't all necessarily know what's going on so it could be completely false!

This sounds kind of weird to me. Because the press release issued today said they will be sending emails out to those who didn't get the tickets or something like that.

It's to bad that some of you won't be getting tickets but some people decided to get extra tickets to sell at a profit then next year they probably won't get extra tickets so there will be plenty to go around if you want them.My motto is you don't sell Iowa tickets you go to the game and if something comes up that you can't go, sell them to a Hawkeye fan for what you paid.

My motto is you don't sell Iowa tickets you go to the game and if something comes up that you can't go, sell them to a Hawkeye fan for what you paid.

My motto is if you're going to the game and you have extra tickets, you should use the extra tickets to go out to the parking lot at halftime and crush a few brews.

My motto is if you're going to the game and you have extra tickets, you should use the extra tickets to go out to the parking lot at halftime and crush a few brews.

Nice. I remember the old days (80s and 90s) when I used to go to games with my old man and we would always go out to the car so he and his buddies could have a couple beers at half. You didn't need another ticket for readmission. I never really understood why this was so important until I became a student down there.