Season starts 10/24

Please delete, I forgot about the garbage disposal threads this site has gone to.
Nobody would have commented on your shit thread anyway.

You’re like the whiny little brother who always wants to tag along but does nothing but bitch about whatever it is he’s doing.

It’s a garbage disposal but you can’t stop coming back.

Do you touch your stove top to see if it gets hot and whine about getting burned?

Please delete, I forgot about the garbage disposal threads this site has gone to.

Nah, keep it up. This thread might start a new trend...

45683737.jpg

Nobody would have commented on your shit thread anyway.

You’re like the whiny little brother who always wants to tag along but does nothing but bitch about whatever it is he’s doing.

It’s a garbage disposal but you can’t stop coming back.

Do you touch your stove top to see if it gets hot and whine about getting burned?

wow you are cranky lately. how long has it been since you had a bowel movement. just kidding before you go and attack me.

wow you are cranky lately. how long has it been since you had a bowel movement. just kidding before you go and attack me.
Being a perpetual ass says more about him than it does about the people he attacks, but he is not wise enough to understand the simplicity of such things. For me, the dude gets a pass. He is the type of person who volunteers to serve as the pivot in a 6 man circle jerk because he thinks that will earn him friends. It’s the same with his juvenile attacks....

Last edited:
Being a perpetual ass says more about him than it does about the people he attacks, but he is not wise enough to understand the simplicity of such things. For me, the dude gets a pass. He is the type of person who volunteers to serve as the pivot in a 6 man circle jerk because he thinks that will earn him friends. It’s the same with his juvenile attacks....

I think the majority of us are unfamiliar with the circle jerk aside from the concept and have no ideas the role or importance of such pivot man in the 6 man circle jerk. Is it similar to being a gunner on special teams?

You don't need to insult him to get him going. Its like training my border collie to not be neurotic.

I think the majority of us are unfamiliar with the circle jerk aside from the concept and have no ideas the role or importance of such pivot man in the 6 man circle jerk. Is it similar to being a gunner on special teams?

The gunner on a humve.

Now that's the absolute dumbest thing I've read since Sunday school.
That’s what you found to be the ‘absolute dumbest thing’ you’ve read since Sunday school? It wasn’t the part where you are serving as the pivot in a 6 man circle jerk? Go make your friends bro.
upload_2020-9-18_17-29-48.jpeg

Think of the pivot man, and his hand, as the liaison in the middle of 6 dudes desperate for happy endings. More of a cummer than a gunner I’d say. But hey, it’s how he gets friends.

Pivot man aside, did anyone catch the article about Minnesota's Bateman filing to be eligible for the season. Minny and Fleck are all aboard and filing with the Big to play. F-that! Every college player knows that if you sign with an agent it's game over! The Big better not cave on this or there is no line in the sand. Fleck say's "it's complicated", no it isn't. It's very simple he can't play. What's next? Cut players return to college for final year eligibility? I don't have a problem with players without an agent coming back but guys that signed cause they thought there wouldn't be a season, you made your choice, live with it.

Pivot man aside, did anyone catch the article about Minnesota's Bateman filing to be eligible for the season. Minny and Fleck are all aboard and filing with the Big to play. F-that! Every college player knows that if you sign with an agent it's game over! The Big better not cave on this or there is no line in the sand. Fleck say's "it's complicated", no it isn't. It's very simple he can't play. What's next? Cut players return to college for final year eligibility? I don't have a problem with players without an agent coming back but guys that signed cause they thought there wouldn't be a season, you made your choice, live with it.

Bateman also declared prior to the B1G postponing the season so had the 10 game season gone on as planned he would have been out.

I heard Rondale Moore wants back in too.

Bateman also declared prior to the B1G postponing the season so had the 10 game season gone on as planned he would have been out.

I heard Rondale Moore wants back in too.
I don’t believe Moore signed with an agent so he should be good to return, but Bateman signed, there is no path for him to return. Fleck being Fleck, trying to sell a path for his return.

I don’t believe Moore signed with an agent so he should be good to return, but Bateman signed, there is no path for him to return. Fleck being Fleck, trying to sell a path for his return.

My two cents is that the BIG will be lenient and handle this poorly as they did leading up to cancelling the season. I see it going no different than any other year where they'll use the pandemic and their mishandling of things to to allow players like Bateman who shouldn't even have the opportunity to be reinstated, a chance to get back on the field while denying others that probably have a legitimate argument. I see it no different then medical redshirts or "special circumstances" allowing transfers to play immediately while denying others.