Season on the Brink

The pinnacle of the KF era was the 2010 Wisconsin game, right before the fake punt. It's been all downhill from there.

The season has been on the brink since week one. LOL this is the season and team falling into a wood chipper.

SeasononaBrinnk_zpsc2331978.jpg

This quote drives me nuts and you nailed it. This is an excuse given why we can't compete on a regular basis EVERY year. Iowa's neighbor to the west for decades did it on a consistent basis.
I noticed that you used the past tense when talking about our neighbor to the west.

Did you know that Iowa has more wins than Nebraska in the most recent last ten years? And Miami-FL? And Michigan?

I noticed that you used the past tense when talking about our neighbor to the west.

Did you know that Iowa has more wins than Nebraska in the most recent last ten years? And Miami-FL? And Michigan?

So that means its okay to lose to Minnesota 3 of 6 years. Isu 3 of 6 years. 6-7 against NW. ISU is 8-6 vs KF for .57 winning percentage. .32 against other BCS teams.

They reached the brink after the 2010 season. I know a lot of you expected more from that season, but you should have been a little more cognizant of the losses after the 2009 season. 2010 was an 8 win season when Iowa had to start a walk on 5th year senior at guard for a number of game at the end of the season. They were not yet over the brink. But, at the edge. Rhabdo and graduation pushed them over.

search

Seriously, do you ever get tired of being that ****** who always believes he's the smartest guy in the room? Actually, in your case, it's always the smartest guy who WAS in the room.

Latest posts