Seantrel Henderson??

Thought I saw in someone's update from San Antonio that Henderson has taken Iowa out of his Final list.

he has Ohio State all over him but I'd love to be wrong....it would be great to have that beast on our line

Would love to have him at Iowa..........I just dont see that happening, he has prime time written all over him.......

Uhh what do you think IOWA is, you got to realize we are big time
Compared to the other programs on his list we arent that big time. He has offers from EVERY school and has a final group of some BIG BIG name programs that have won national championships in the last 10 years. This is just my opinion and I hope he comes to Iowa but I dont think he will....

He's still going to take his last official visit. He hasn't yet decided where that will be but Iowa is not out of the picture.

He's still going to take his last official visit. He hasn't yet decided where that will be but Iowa is not out of the picture.

I thought he was taking it to Miami sometime in January. It was posted all over a few weeks ago......something could have changed but I didnt read anything

There was a video interview up on scout with him during the first couple days of workouts at the Army All-American Game. He said in the interview that he would not be announcing at the game, and that he would be announcing on signing day.

Hard to tell if Iowa truly has a shot or not, but at least we know there is time for KF and company to make a last ditch effort. Think Mike Jones and Riley Reiff. Most were pleasantly surprised when these two announced for Iowa.

Compared to the other programs on his list we arent that big time. He has offers from EVERY school and has a final group of some BIG BIG name programs that have won national championships in the last 10 years. This is just my opinion and I hope he comes to Iowa but I dont think he will....

When it comes to the O-line it doesn't get any more "big time" than Iowa. We are clearly a notch down when it comes to some positions but if you look at whats in the NFL right now Iowa is as well represented as any other school.

On a side note D line might be moving in that direction as well. See Roth, Babs, DRob, Kampman, Iweb, and from this years class Ballad and Clayborn possibile...

would be a great coup to get him ......have gallery and bulaga give seantrel a call this week - try and sway him!

would be a great coup to get him ......have gallery and bulaga give seantrel a call this week - try and sway him!

With Kirk Ferentz, Broderick Binns (from same HS as Seantrel) Bryan Bulaga and Jonathon Alt all visiting with SH, I think we have a 50/50 chance that he says, HAWKEYES! :)

Latest posts