Seantrel Henderson wins singing day..

His daddy is just holding out for more money and a better house from
Kiffin's bagman, Ed Orgeron.

I'm shaking my head even more after reading the NYT article.

The Miami coach's home visit was delayed by an hour and a half while Seantrel was having his hair done?!

He believes Lane Kiffin when he said nothing's going to happen from the NCAA. What do you think Kiffin will say? "Well there's a chance you'll never play in a bowl game if you come to USC".

The more I keep reading about this kid the more he comes off as a prima donna. I don't doubt he can play, but I think there is more baggage there then what was seen at first blush.

The NYT reports that they (Big Daddy and lil' Sean) liked Miami's 9-4 record???? Ah, the sweet taste of mediocrity!!!

I dont understand why all the pub? He's an offensive lineman. Its not like his highlights are going to be on Sportscenter each Saturday night in the fall. I just think the whole thing is funny. He is just taking the publicity while he can get it, as are his parents. He will be stuck in anonymity for the next 2-3 years until he is draft eligible or worthy, if he even pans out.

Don't know much about this kid, but I'll wager his parents will become more wealthy BEFORE he gets to the NFL. In fact, if he goes to USC, he may take a pay cut to go to NFL.

The day after U.S.C.’s visit, Miami Coach Randy Shannon made his home visit, but it was delayed by an hour and a half while Seantrel was having his hair done.

Are you kidding me?

I dont understand why all the pub? He's an offensive lineman. Its not like his highlights are going to be on Sportscenter each Saturday night in the fall. I just think the whole thing is funny. He is just taking the publicity while he can get it, as are his parents. He will be stuck in anonymity for the next 2-3 years until he is draft eligible or worthy, if he even pans out.

That's why he's soaking it all in now.

Imagine being a 17-18 year old kid and having all that fanfare thrown upon you. It would skew your view of reality really quickly.

He may very well be a prima donna, but it is the product of other's silliness.

By the way, Brewster is a raging ***. What is Minnesota thinking, resigning that idiot?