Seantrel Henderson what a road he has taken!

First it was all of the College Recruiting Hoopla with his dad....
Then he goes to USC and BAM!!!!! They get hit with probation...
Transfers to the U!!! Now going to go through the same thing at the U!
What this kid could have been at Iowa......

First it was all of the College Recruiting Hoopla with his dad....
Then he goes to USC and BAM!!!!! They get hit with probation...
Transfers to the U!!! Now going to go through the same thing at the U!
What this kid could have been at Iowa......

With Doyle's training and Ferentz's coaching, he could have been Orlando Pace. Or if he didn't have the work ethic, he could have been Blake Larsen.

Couldn't have happen to a better clan, IMO. One gets greedy & look what can happen.

I'm thinking he went where the money was, twice & he got burned. Toast Henderson.

More troubling than all of this is the fact that he is 19 years old, weighs more than 350 pounds, and just had major back surgery. That's not a good road to start going down.

Couldn't have happen to a better clan, IMO. One gets greedy & look what can happen.

I'm thinking he went where the money was, twice & he got burned. Toast Henderson.

I'll give the kid the benefit of the doubt. From the sound of things during his recruitment, it's more likely that his DAD followed the money twice. I never got the impression that Seantrel was a bad kid by any means. He just had a VERY overbearing father who seemed to be the stereotypical "cashing in" dad.

I'll give the kid the benefit of the doubt. From the sound of things during his recruitment, it's more likely that his DAD followed the money twice. I never got the impression that Seantrel was a bad kid by any means. He just had a VERY overbearing father who seemed to be the stereotypical "cashing in" dad.

Yea. That's really who I was referring to. Seantrel is young so I don't put a lot of it on him, but his dad on the other hand, he is a real piece of work.

"odd how he ended up at two schools with recruiting violations"

Wasn't he also looking at ohio state at one time?

Pretty difficult for Iowa (or anyone) to recruit against this kind of talent!

I agree with the guys that say to let it go. Basking in a kid's misery is not attractive. Iowa's fine without him. Hopefully his back heals up and he can have a successful playing career and get an education.

Latest posts