Sean Salisbury

hawkfan33

Banned
Jon,

Having these ads for Total College Sports with the blonde chick and former Minnesota Viking great Sean Salisbury make me a little nervous. I'm afraid I'm going to log on one day and see Sean showing off lil Sean for all of us to see. I think of this as a family site and am surprised you would want to do business with someone like him.

Jon,

Having these ads for Total College Sports with the blonde chick and former Minnesota Viking great Sean Salisbury make me a little nervous. I'm afraid I'm going to log on one day and see Sean showing off lil Sean for all of us to see. I think of this as a family site and am surprised you would want to do business with someone like him.

Wait, what? :confused:

Having unwanted audio is absolute bs and totally unacceptable. If this crap continues I will stop coming here. But I don't worry about the same things you do..

So Salisbury did a Brett Favre even before Favre did a Favre?

I can't believe he hasn't been on ESPN since 2008. Seems like only yesterday he was bickering with John Clayton.

Jon,

Some of my most cherished memories are of my children and I gathering around the warmth of my overheated laptop and sipping hot cocoa. Years from now my children will tell their children of the wonderful tales I used to read them of the journeys of some of the great men of our time as we waited with baited breath for the next post.

Latest posts