Scratch one from the list

koolhandlick

I see that TGFT the moderator on the other board is reporting that Tony Farmer a 6'7 forward from Cleveland, Ohio Garfield HS who Iowa had made an offer to has been arrested and charged with kidnapping, assault, and robbery following an incident with his Xgirlfriend. Kind of brings back memories of a former Iowa player from a few years ago. Just lucky this guy didn't get on campus.

I see that TGFT the moderator on the other board is reporting that Tony Farmer a 6'7 forward from Cleveland, Ohio Garfield HS who Iowa had made an offer to has been arrested and charged with kidnapping, assault, and robbery following an incident with his Xgirlfriend. Kind of brings back memories of a former Iowa player from a few years ago. Just lucky this guy didn't get on campus.

Lil Lick?

Hoiberg called looking for the kid's phone number.

Fran signed a felon and brought him to campus.

pwnedgoalkeeper.gif

Hoiberg called looking for the kid's phone number.

He is out on bail so he can visit Ames if they allow him to leave the state of Ohio. Guessing they hope he leaves the state and never comes back. Fred's wallet might be a little lighter. I think the story said it cost ten-thousand to get him out of jail.

Latest posts