Scott just got frosted

Our de-evolution into Cyclone mentality is now complete. We take more joy out of Nebraska losses than our own wins. Thank you Kirk, Spencer, and staff

If that's all we have to play for, and root for, this season, then we have truly regressed to the Lauterbur, early Commings days. And in both cases an antiquidated offensive philosophy is the root of much of the issue.

Oh well. Wisconsin lost as well yesterday. In Bucky's own den. Pissed away a game they should have won easily. They shot themselves repeatedly in the foot with turnovers, penalties, missed field goals, and generally sloppy play.

Our de-evolution into Cyclone mentality is now complete. We take more joy out of Nebraska losses than our own wins.
Meh, what else you gonna do, though?

It’s not our fault as fans and the only alternative is to be like delusional nebraska mouth breathers and try to lie to ourselves.

Meh, what else you gonna do, though?

It’s not our fault as fans and the only alternative is to be like delusional nebraska mouth breathers and try to lie to ourselves.
Your correct about who's fault is isn't and I was thinking about how I could have worded it differently even as I was posting it.

I do not sports bet, so I am probably asking a dumb question.....but could a person bet on the date Frost gets canned? I mean, will it be October 1st, or will they wait until Monday October 3rd?

Latest posts