Scott Frost cry for happy

Zstatman

From the AZ Republic:

$5,400,000​

Scott and Ashley Frost purchased a 7,500-square-foot home on the Phoenix side of the Arcadia neighborhood. Scott is a former NFL player and was most recently head coach for the University of Nebraska’s Cornhuskers’ football team. The house with five bedrooms and 5 ½ bathrooms also has views of Camelback Mountain, a media room, exercise room, massive closet in the primary suite and a butler’s pantry. Ghassan and Patricia Haddad were the sellers.

Wonder where his bang condo will be located?
Lived in the Phoenix metro for a lot of years.

Any bang house is gonna be in the outskirts of Tuscon. Close enough to Mexico to easily get whatever flavor blow he likes, and far enough away from civilization not to draw any attention. That place is pretty much Tijuana and he’d fit right in. Scumbags by the dozen.

I guarantee you the house is for his wife to make up for the beer cart chick thing. I’d bet dollars for donuts he won’t even live there.

Lived in the Phoenix metro for a lot of years.

Any bang house is gonna be in the outskirts of Tuscon. Close enough to Mexico to easily get whatever flavor blow he likes, and far enough away from civilization to draw any attention. That place is pretty much Tijuana and he’d fit right in. Scumbags by the dozen.

I guarantee you the house is for his wife to make up for the beer cart chick thing. I’d bet dollars for donuts he won’t even live there.
I've been to Tuscon a couple of times. That's pretty much how I see it.

Latest posts