Scott D. And the Athletic

HuckFinn

I bumped into an article free to read on Facebook written by Scott. It highlights all freshman football players, in detail, as they report for summer workouts. Amazing article! I frankly was surprised with the significant number of highly ranked and rich with offers from P5 programs In this group of recruits.

I don’t know if HN can get this article on board, but if so, it would be a really great read.

I bumped into an article free to read on Facebook written by Scott. It highlights all freshman football players, in detail, as they report for summer workouts. Amazing article! I frankly was surprised with the significant number of highly ranked and rich with offers from P5 programs In this group of recruits.

I don’t know if HN can get this article on board, but if so, it would be a really great read.
You can link to it. Just don't copy and paste the article content.

Here's the article at The Athletic by Dochterman.
Thank you! I really am ill equipped in a skill set to pass along documents like this one. Appreciate you. I was so fascinated with what is said here about Iowa recruiting. I am looking forward to HN posters’ views on this article. Come on HN!

I try not to get too hyped up about recruiting because you never know who is really going to shine on the bigger stage. But it's hard not to get excited after reading that article. This staff has recruited quite well the past several classes. I hope we can take advantage of it. At the top of my wish list is an improved O-Line that can get back to what we had earlier in the KF era. If we can get that, the rest of the pieces will fall into place and we can be very competitive in the new B1G.

That's a hell of an article. Those OL guys sound like they're what we're looking for. Hopefully they can all grow into their frames and get us back to being bullies in the trenches.

they seem to put the most athletic guys on defense, that WR from Cincinnati (Fred Russels' nephew) could shine at WR but nope, he's going to play DB.

That guy named Doll though will play RB

Listening to Rob/Scotts podcast with having Mr Moorehouse on is pretty interesting. 1st it's cool just hearing from Marc again. But Scotts working on an article on Chris Doyle. One nugget he put out was that he and KF have not even spoken since he was fired. Doyle had came back for Robert Gallerys HOF induction deal and they sat across from each other but not one word was uttered between them... I look forward to reading what all Scott has on that topic for sure should be interesting.

Listening to Rob/Scotts podcast with having Mr Moorehouse on is pretty interesting. 1st it's cool just hearing from Marc again. But Scotts working on an article on Chris Doyle. One nugget he put out was that he and KF have not even spoken since he was fired. Doyle had came back for Robert Gallerys HOF induction deal and they sat across from each other but not one word was uttered between them... I look forward to reading what all Scott has on that topic for sure should be interesting.

One of the better podcasts in a long time. And they didn't hurry to cram it into 1 hour. I'll call it the Horse Latitudes Podcast. Maybe an annual tradition for June

One of the better podcasts in a long time. And they didn't hurry to cram it into 1 hour. I'll call it the Horse Latitudes Podcast. Maybe an annual tradition for June
No doubt I'm bored at work and was able to listen that was fun. The Doyle KF deal is interesting to me. I'm sure Doyle feels like he was thrown under the bus and KF was just doing whatever he was told he had to so he could maintain control of the program. We coulda been closer to utter chaos at that time then we even realize. I'm sure there's a lot we just don't know.

Latest posts