'Sconsin vs Bama to open 2015 season

DexterMorgan

8715568.jpeg

That should help Wisky's RPI. They'll probably get picked ahead of us for the Rose Bowl, since we'll be playing Iowa State.

;)

Kind of sad that Wiscy has a bigger natioanl profile than we do. Ever since their comeback against us in 2010 they seem to be headed up and well we know where have headed.

Kind of sad that Wiscy has a bigger natioanl profile than we do. Ever since their comeback against us in 2010 they seem to be headed up and well we know where have headed.

I would rather skip on getting our azzes handed to us on a national stage much like Michigan last year. Nothing to gain from a mid level BoneG team scheduling Bama except embarrassment.

Have to give BA credit for having the guts to schedule a game like this. He knows the only way the B10 will ever get a team into the upcoming football Final 4 is to schedule tough non-confernce games. The conference is too weak in football to provide a strong case by going undefeated, particularly if Wisconsin moves out of OSU's division.

No way Kirk has the balls to ever schedule a game like this. If Barta tried it, Kirk would have him fired in no time.

Sounds like an absolute blood bath to me.

I'll let you use your imagination as far as which team I think will be doing the bleeding & which team will be doing the bathing. :)

I would rather skip on getting our azzes handed to us on a national stage much like Michigan last year. Nothing to gain from a mid level BoneG team scheduling Bama except embarrassment.

I don't think Kurt is too afraid of Nick Saban, he's handled him before and I think he has the hawks moving in the right direction. Honestly I wish that Iowa had that game and not Wisky as I think we should be NC contenders by 2015 (ya gotta give Davis SOME TIME to get this offense whipped into shape).

Nothing to do a better job of starting the SEC chest thumping and Big Ten bashing then a beat down in Dallas to start the year. Glad it's Wiscy and not us. But seriously, I'm all in favor of Barta scheduling top 25 OOC opponents, but Alvarez went one direction I'd avoid at all costs.

you can actually narrow it down to the successful fake punt Wisco ran deep in Iowa territory. If that play doesn't work, we win, go to Rose Bowl...instead play works, we lose, and now......

Have to give BA credit for having the guts to schedule a game like this. He knows the only way the B10 will ever get a team into the upcoming football Final 4 is to schedule tough non-confernce games. The conference is too weak in football to provide a strong case by going undefeated, particularly if Wisconsin moves out of OSU's division.

No way Kirk has the balls to ever schedule a game like this. If Barta tried it, Kirk would have him fired in no time.
We opened the season with a team that played in the BCS.

Latest posts