Scherff Returning Next Year

Hawkfromnorwalk

Per reports on Twitter and the pay boards. Apparently he was interviewed on a radio program where he confirmed he is returning. Said he is looking into NFL insurance but wants to remain with the team and wants to get into coaching if the league doesn't work out. This is huge news for next year, probably better than getting a high rated commit.

Per reports on Twitter and the pay boards. Apparently he was interviewed on a radio program where he confirmed he is returning. Said he is looking into NFL insurance but wants to remain with the team and wants to get into coaching if the league doesn't work out. This is huge news for next year, probably better than getting a high rated commit.

Kakert was on The Champ and said he was pretty confident Scherff was coming back as well. Seems to be the consensus at the moment.

Not probably.

Totally.

​FACT

Marc Morehouse posted this to his twitter. I don't know how I feel about posting personal facebook stuff online, but it's already out there so...

https://twitter.com/marcmorehouse/status/410133609656643584
BbEWWEIIQAAo7ar.png:large

If this is true, besides the obvious, his talent at LT, I see him as a another solid leader for the team. Strong senior leadership is a key. With Weisman, Martin-Manley, Trinca Pasat, all "effort" guys, they'll set the tone for next year.

This is so HUGE. Makes me view next years offense completly different I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT

Awesome! Obviously he can still change his mind.

Anyone know what Mel Kiper and other "experts" have him at?

Latest posts