Scherff is no. 5 on espn’s top 100 free agents

homes

Hard to follow the careers of OL unless you dive deeper into it than what I do, so I had no clue he is that highly regarded. A future HOFer?

Also, Yanda’s comments upon his retirement is another solid endorsement for Hawkeye football.

Hard to follow the careers of OL unless you dive deeper into it than what I do, so I had no clue he is that highly regarded. A future HOFer?

Also, Yanda’s comments upon his retirement is another solid endorsement for Hawkeye football.

If Scherff could have stayed healthy a few years it would have helped give him an elite status. He is for sure one of the top guards in the league right now. Too bad he plays for such a crappy organization and doesn't get a lot of exposure

Wasn't he the Outland Trophy winner? He had to held in some high regard.

Or are you only talking about his pro career? which I admit I did not know was considered anything special.

Was listening to ESPN Radio on Siriusxm, they are now saying the NFL Draft will most likely be moved to May or even June.

Was listening to ESPN Radio on Siriusxm, they are now saying the NFL Draft will most likely be moved to May or even June.
At least they got the CBA hammered out.

Now they can focus on the TV revenue negotiations, which should benefit both owners and players.

As to whether they have football to broadcast in early September is becoming more and more tenuous. Hopefully the next two weeks clear a lot of things up.

Sucks he's gotten franchise tagged. Was hoping he could get away from that pitiful organization. Wish he coulda been a FA to pick where he wanted to go. I can't imagine that is his first pick..