Scheels in WDM

whammer33024

anyonebeen there in the last couple of days that can confirm the numbers they have in stock for jerseys? i'm planning to drive 2 hours tomorrow to pick up a couple and don't want to be disappointed when i get there. otherwise i'd just go to coralville

Typically, calling ahead to insure these things is a useful strategy. Also, if they do have some in they can hold one for you. GO HAWKS!

At the beginning of the year they had #3, 9, 12, and 94. I was in there last Thursday and I didn't see any 3's left and only one 12. There were still quite a few Clayborn's left and a few less Sash jerseys.

At the beginning of the year they had #3, 9, 12, and 94. I was in there last Thursday and I didn't see any 3's left and only one 12. There were still quite a few Clayborn's left and a few less Sash jerseys.

I know you dont care, and i know this is hawkeye - cyclone country. But does anyone ever see any husker gear out there. Its hard to find this stuff in this state and i havent been there to see for myself.

But does anyone ever see any husker gear out there. Its hard to find this stuff in this state and i havent been there to see for myself.

The only place I've seen a good selection are bigger Scheels stores. They will have a generic college football section with all the big name university gear. Florida, Texas, ND, etc. That's about as close as you'll get to finding Nebby gear anywhere in this state.

I know you dont care, and i know this is hawkeye - cyclone country. But does anyone ever see any husker gear out there. Its hard to find this stuff in this state and i havent been there to see for myself.

There is Husker gear out there. But it is mostly hoodies, t-shirts, caps. Not sure they have Jerseys. It is usually on the West wall behind the Iowa and ISU stuff. They have some decent stuff, but I usually load up on the good stuff when i go back to the promise land.