Schedule strength of BIG teams

WTF B1G BASKETBALL IS THE BEST CONFERENCE IN THE WORLD

WHY ISN'T EVERYONE'S SOS THE HARDEST IN THE NATION

I realize what you are doing, but this should probably go in the troll fail column. The link says NONconference schedule. Add in their conference schedule, and it is at worst, the 12th best schedule in the nation.

There's a difference between easy and pathetic.

There's also a difference between an easy schedule and a dumb one.

I posted a link from another BIG message board (not Wisconsin). Some of you aren't reading the information right either. Several BIG teams have a difficult schedule. It lists "average" RPI strength of the out of conference schedule. The #1 schedule in the nation (which happens to be Wisconsin based on last years final RPI's) is only average of 130. Every major conference team needs to schedule some guaranteed wins and every major D-I program needs to have a certain amount of home games to pay the bills. Not every game can be/would be played against a strong RPI team, that's just the nature of the business, which is why you see directional schools on every high-major schedule.

It's just that Iowa's is ridiculously bad/easy schedule. Add in that you play several of the Top 4 BIG teams only one time then I would anticipate that you guys would have to win a MINIMUM of 20 games to even be considered for the tourney. Your RPI would just be so low. You'll have to beat some marquee teams in the BIG that means having a good record in the BIG AND beating multiple teams in the top 4-5.

Last edited:
I posted a link from another BIG message board (not Wisconsin). Some of you aren't reading the information right either. Several BIG teams have a difficult schedule. It lists "average" RPI strength of the out of conference schedule. The #1 schedule in the nation (which happens to be Wisconsin based on last years final RPI's) is only average of 130. Every major conference team needs to schedule some guaranteed wins and every major D-I program needs to have a certain amount of home games to pay the bills. Not every game can be/would be played against a strong RPI team, that's just the nature of the business, which is why you see directional schools on every high-major schedule.

It's just that Iowa's is ridiculously bad/easy schedule. Add in that you play several of the Top 4 BIG teams only one time then I would anticipate that you guys would have to win a MINIMUM of 20 games to even be considered for the tourney. Your RPI would just be so low. You'll have to beat some marquee teams in the BIG that means having a good record in the BIG AND beating multiple teams in the top 4-5.

Again, no surprises here. Information known when the non-conf schedule was released.

pardon-me-YOU-JELLY1.jpg

Soon what? That he's going to transfer again because he's scared of another incoming recruit? Yeah, I can see that happening. That or running to mommy or daddy or the media. Pat Hardy will help facilitate his next transfer as well to Indian Hills

Soon what? That he's going to transfer again because he's scared of another incoming recruit? Yeah, I can see that happening. That or running to mommy or daddy or the media. Pat Hardy will help facilitate his next transfer as well to Indian Hills

Becky you mad?

But he's an insignificant player who Wisconsin fans won't even miss, because you're the elite of CBB.

And that is why you never spam other team's boards and **** on the players who transferred out.

Latest posts