Schartz vs. Harbaugh

Well first off, I admitted that Schwartz can be a moron. Also, and I honestly mean this, I dont remember him doing anything other than right after the field goal was kicked. He pulled his headseat off, pumped his fist, and said Bam, mother...... I dont remember him really acting inappropriate at all when he shook Leslie Frazier's hand. I even tried to find something on YouTube but to no avail. It is really nit picky stuff and it is like trying to decide who acts like a bigger ******. In this instance, my opinion was that Harbaugh acted like the bigger ******. Just my thoughts on it.

Fair enough. They were both in the wrong yesterday. Harbaugh for the handshake and Schwartz for chasing after him like a maniac.

Harbaugh is a bit of a hothead. Remember when he beat up Jim Kelly?

"Indianapolis Colts quarterback Jim Harbaugh broke a bone in his throwing hand Saturday when he punched former Buffalo Bills quarterback and current NBC-TV analyst Jim Kelly in the head because of negative comments Kelly made about Harbaugh a week earlier. Harbaugh told ESPNEWS, "I regret throwing the punch, but I felt I had to do something since my toughness was being questioned."

Good coach though. I'd bet on Harbaugh against most of the coaches in the league in a fistfight. He is a scrapper.

Honestly, I don't blame either one of these guys for this fight. I blame the NFL and every other sporting institution that requires handshakes at midfield or wherever after an intense competition.

As a former college wrestler and high school wrestling coach, I can't stand it when a wrestler comes over to my corner to shake hands as soon as the match is over. How many times do we need to demonstrate good sportsmanship through handshakes. In wrestling, the wrestlers shake hands:
1. During introductions.
2. At the start of the match.
3. After the match.
4. Now, it's commonplace for wrestlers to come to the corner after the match and shake the coach's hand (but usually only when they win).
5. After the dual.

I know this is not the same as what happened between Harbaugh and Schwartz, but does the game really suffer if these two don't shake hands? I don't think so. It's forced sportsmanship, and I hope the NFL doesn't fine either of these guys. There was no fight. It was a verbal spat, no different than what takes place during a routine play in a game.

Do away with the required handshake.

Thank you for this entire rant; I hate this crap too. How about the fist pounds before every round during a mma/boxing match? As far as wrestling, I hate the shake the hands of the other coach thing. They didn't wrestle, who cares.

Harbaugh looks to be in better shape to me. Looks pretty solid. I think he would win. Ohh yes my niners did win. In all honesty, I watched this and thought ohh boy that little extra shove he gave him on the back was a bit much...... but the guy was excited! 5-1!