Scary

LaQuinton Ross is coming back for OSU, hopefully Thomas still goes pro even though he's likely to be an early second round pick at best.

What's the deadline for underclassmen to declare? I'm pretty sure it's within the next couple of weeks...but not positive. Thanks!

Think McGary will be a stud in the NBA, 20 and 10 annually. If he comes out this year he will easily be a lottery pick. I think he would be drafted before Zeller and deservedly so after seeing Zeller get pushed aorund this yr.

Trey Burke no reason to come back he could start in the pros tomorrow.
Oladipo top 15 maybe but think he would be better staying at IU with Zeller another year.

Think McGary will be a stud in the NBA, 20 and 10 annually. If he comes out this year he will easily be a lottery pick. I think he would be drafted before Zeller and deservedly so after seeing Zeller get pushed aorund this yr.

Trey Burke no reason to come back he could start in the pros tomorrow.
Oladipo top 15 maybe but think he would be better staying at IU with Zeller another year.

McGary at 20 and 10? I think you're gambling hawk. I don't think McGary will average a double double at Michigan next year...no chance in the NBA IMO.

It's crazy how much people underestimate the talent gap between NBA and college basketball.

And McGary has really only shown his current elevated level of play the last dozen games...give or take. Let's see if he looks like an NBA player against the Syracuse zone. Note - He could have a great game and again in the championship and I still don't think he averages a double double next year at Michigan. There are a lot of Big 10 teams that put some body on a post player...have to be pretty elite to "average" a double double.

Latest posts