Scapling Tickets

WVHawk

What were tickets going for Saturday around the statium? Does anyone know if there were any problems buying scapled tickets and being able to get into the statium. My son and I are thinking of coming to the Wisky game and have thought of getting tickets at the statium versus going the StubHub route.

I have went and scalped my ticket to get in for 5 yrs.....I have never paid more than $30 bucks for a ticket. I got into PSU for $30.....

I got a pair for $100, it was a find but they are available if you look. Was looking about an hour and a half before kickoff. The scalpers were around $200 for a pair at that point. That's two hundred for both, not each. No reason you should spend any more than that for Wiscy. My guess is 60-80 range if you wait and look, maybe a 100 each if you get anxious and buy them early. You will get to see the tunnel walk that way if its worth the extra money to you.

Hawkeyestate - I hope you got more than just the two tickets for $900.

I got a pair for $100, it was a find but they are available if you look. Was looking about an hour and a half before kickoff. The scalpers were around $200 for a pair at that point. That's two hundred for both, not each. No reason you should spend any more than that for Wiscy. My guess is 60-80 range if you wait and look, maybe a 100 each if you get anxious and buy them early. You will get to see the tunnel walk that way if its worth the extra money to you.

I was only joking. I have season tickets. :D

I experienced the same. Two hours before game time most non-student tickets were in the $100 range for asking price. I paid $125 the day before off a craigslist contact but wish I would have waited. Probably could have got similar or maybe slightly better seat for $80 - 90 and hour before the game. That was Penn State, at night and homecoming and I would expect Wiscy ticket to be about the same price unless the weather is bad, or Wiscy or Iowa loses between now and then. There will be more Wiscy fans traveling to Iowa than PSU fans so that will probably offset the night game demand last week.

1st rule about buying tix at the venue is to NOT buy them around the immediate venue. Go out to the outer regions of tailgating or arriving cars and you will find nice people who just want to get their extra ticket(s) sold and done with. They will be happy to just charge you face or slightly +/-. Make sure they know you are not a ticket broker, or working for one (look and act like a fan, have a wife or child with you). good Luck!

I was only joking. I have season tickets. :D

Whew!! Glad you clarified that! I thought you were nuts!

My sister has four tickets and she almost always ends up dumping 1-3 of them right before the game for cost! Her family can never make up their mind if they are going or not and her husband is usually too plastered.

Latest posts